Arcan Resources has mailed to investors and filed on SEDAR the Information Circular and accompanying meeting materials detailing the recapitalization and acquisition of Arcan by Aspenleaf Energy Ltd. The transaction offers cash for debentureholders at significant premium to recent trading prices and offers shareholders and debentureholders growth potential in a newly-formed light oil growth company named Miura Energy.
This proposed transaction, which has received unanimous approval of the Board of Directors, is subject to approval by securityholders in a vote that is scheduled for August 20, 2014. See links below for additional information.
- News release – July 24, 2014
- Conference call – July 24, 2014
- Letter from Arcan – July 24, 2014
- Letter from Aspenleaf – July 24, 2014
- Information circular – July 24, 2014
- Common shareholder proxy – July 24, 2014
- 2016 debentureholder proxy – July 24, 2014
- 2018 debentureholder proxy – July 24, 2014
- News release – June 23, 2014
Any questions and requests for assistance may be directed to Arcan’s proxy solicitation agent CST Phoenix Advisors.
- North American Toll Free Phone: 1-800-239-6513
- Banks, Brokers and Collect Calls: 1-201-806-2222
- Toll Free Facsimile: 1-888-509-5907
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org